Why choosing Care Home Furniture Direct might be the best decision you can make…
- Our chairs aren’t just your typical “care” chairs. Working with multiple manufacturers and designers, we have collated a varied range of styles that move away from the archetypal hospital chair while still maintaining the benefits and practicality of high backs, wings, and easy-clean upholstery.
- Everything we sell comes to you from UK manufacturers, supporting the economy and jobs.
- All of our products come with a minimum 5 year guarantee, so you can have the peace of mind knowing your furniture is built to last.
- Our storage furniture in particular, for bedrooms, lounges and dining rooms, is all delivered fully assembled, and finished with solid backs and drawer bases to prevent bowing or leaning, and so much better suited to a healthcare environment than many high street equivalents.
- We have options for all budgets, with a wide variety of care home suited vinyls and waterproof fabrics across numerous fabric bands.
- We have options for all timescales, with dining sets, lounge chairs and bedroom furniture sets available within 10 working days.
- Our vast range isn’t the end of what we’re able to offer, so if you are looking for something specific our helpful sales team will help to track down the perfect product.
- Our friendly after-sales team will keep you updated with your delivery, and always look to deliver as soon as possible, often able to bring delivery forward even for made-to-order items.
- Full furniture installation and removal of packaging is an available service* allowing you to concentrate on the busy day-to-day of running a home on the day of delivery.
- As the majority of our furniture is made to order in the UK, almost everything can be adapted, whether you require a wider chair, a narrower dressing table, or simply combining materials on a chair to enhance the design – all for very little additional cost if at all.
*Additional charges may apply.